Channel Count :
- How many channels are currently being used
- Learn MORE about Channels HERE
- on - checks for updates to source clips for all localization policies, and localizes those files set to On or From auto-localize path automatically. On demand source clips must always be localized manually.
- manual - checks for updates to localized source clips and prompts you to update them manually. Only those with the policy set to off are not updated.
- off - no source clips are localized, regardless of the their localization policy.
- (pause) - Will Pause any downloading
- This is your current memory usage which is set under Nuke > Edit > Preferences > Performance > Localization > Storage > Limit to (GB)
- What your CPU percentage is doing localizing.
- Your Read and Write speeds in MB a second
- Percentage of your net being used to localize
- This is NOT your maximum download/internet speeds but the speeds between you and your source.